Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Peek into the Future at Every Little Detail!


I know I haven't posted in a long time with hair do's and such but we have run into a problem with
 my camera, so I'm in the process of trying to fix it but until then I'll try to post tips and things. 


Add detail to your hair do's!
Jessica from Every Little Detail's birthday is on Thursday, April 30th

 and she will be turning 28. She 

informed me that they are going to have a BIG ONE DAY SALE! It will 

begin Thursday at 12:00am 

MST and lasting until 11:59 MST we will be offering 28% off. Fun huh? The coupon code 

is BirthdayGirl. It is great savings and they have added 


as well as new styles of their headbands. She thought it would be a fun way to

celebrate her birthday so put the date on the calendar and maybe help me in 

spreading the word!!
And Happy Birthday Jessica!!

The day that Every Little Detail's sale starts is the last day to get your discount at Kayte Bug Boutique. So reminder that there is only two days left for Kayte Bug Boutique's sale!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin