Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Time is Up... but first some last minute questions

I think I'm done. I have learned a lot by posting my own hairstyles and I have learned a lot from you. I just realized that my life is too busy to do everything and this blog. I don't think I'm teaching you as much as you are teaching me and as I looked on my email about a week ago and I saw all of the questions from all of you, I thought that I will never get around to answering all of these questions my self, so I'm going to post the questions and hopefully others will answer them.

I have made some great friends, I will keep this blog here so that if you ever need to look at it you can. I will try to get around to posting my last few hairstyles and then that will be it for awhile. I just need a break.

Thank you for all that you do for me!


Here are the questions that I've promised: when you comment to answer them please put the # of the question you are answering.

  • Question #1: "Yeah, could you please do a tutorial on how to curl with a straightner? I am very hair illiterate, and need all the help i can get! :)"
I have an answer for this one... I actually have made a tutorial but I just haven't gotten around to posting it. I know there are some great tutorials out there so if you know where a good one is please let me know or comment about the website.

Question #2: "I just got a spiral perm, and was wondering, if you have any tips to style it...... My hair is over my shoulder part way down my back.
I'd like it to look not frizzy, and pouffy. I want the curls to stand out and be distinct.
Do you think I should use frizz ease, for curls like the frizz ease model? ( /blond curls)
What kind of mousse should I use, and should I separate the curls one by one? to make it look good and put gel on it?"

On this one I don't have curly hair and so honestly I have no clue what to say. Please help her I would really appreciate it!
  • Question #3 is like Question #1: "Is it possible that you could post a video on curling with straightners? I've looked on you tube and other video sites but i just don't get good curls. I'm thinking it could be my straightners (not that good) but it's worth trying it again."

10 comments:

Abbie said...

oh man! i m cery sad that u r leaving! i love this blog bcuz u always do way cute hairstyles! they are amazing! hopefully u will still post every once in a while!! and to the people who asked about curling with a traightner cutiepihaircreations.blogspot.com has a great video tutorial

Anonymous said...

I use pomade on my Daughters curly hair. It works great and really defines her curls.
We use a Redken pomade.

Iolanthe's Mom said...

Adopt a 'Do just posted a video tutorial on curling with a flat iron.

Unknown said...

I'm going to miss your posts SO much!!! :( I have enjoyed your blog, and I kinda understand how you feel. I see some blogs out there and think, 'man, I'll never be that good'. Lol, anyway, I think your styles have always been very fun and creative and if I do see the ocassional post, I'll be super happy! ;)

Abbie said...

I can't believe you have been able to do this blog for this long. You are sooo busy and I know things are just going to get busier for you. Thanks for posting all the cute do's. Keep track of the ones you do, so you don't forget them!

Anonymous said...

http://nannyqcurls.blogspot.com/2009/09/awesome-never-fail-straitener-curlz.html

Amie said...

Awww, bummer and I just found you! You are actually on my own blog's list of "Hair Heroes!" http://funfrillsnmore.blogspot.com/ I used this tutorial to learn how to curl with a flat iron http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/2009/10/video-tutorial-flat-iron-curls.html

Nikki said...

Sorry to see you go, I check your blog often to see what new, I will miss it.

Short Haircuts said...

Teenage Short haircuts for the girls

Manzaby Marketing said...

Hi, I am Manzaby Marketing. This is Helpful Article. I like your Products I'm Trying post and this is really interesting and useful for me. This is informative post. Nice pieces of information you are providing. And mostly people like this posts. Hair Extensions. Hair Extensions .

Blog Widget by LinkWithin