Monday, February 2, 2009

Mad Hair (Over Night Hairstyle)

This is my cousin Madison (Mad) I love her hair and I was so happy when she asked me to do it! I did this last night so she could sleep with it in and go to school with it today. It is one of those hairstyles that you could do at night if you knew that you wouldn't have enough time in the morning.
What you need:
Comb
Brush
9 small rubber-bands
1 big rubber-band
Spray bottle



I first divided her hair into 5 sections and then french braided all 5





I had Mad flip her hair over and I divided her bottom hairs into 3 sections and I then french braided all 3 sections.



I pulled her hair into a ponytail and then fish braided her ponytail. I think it turned out way cute.
I think that Crazy Modeling runs in the family.

3 comments:

Girly Do Hairstyles said...

I've addded you over at www.girlydohairstyles.blogspot.com the site you left a message on was deleted a few months back and I moved it all over to my new site. Any ways--- good luck! You have some very cute fun styles. You can dominate in the area of tween hair because your hair models are older! That should be fun!

Mindy said...

Nice to meet you--and happy hair blogging! I'd be happy to link swap you. I'll add you to my list tonight.

Mindy
www.cutegirlshairstlyes.blogspot.com

Mindy said...

Hey--
thanks for the comment on my blog. I noticed you suggested I check out your blog. And I did. It is cute. I was here a few days ago too. I already added you to my link list.
Will you mind adding me to yours?

Thanks
Mindy
www.cutegirlshairstyles.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin