Friday, August 21, 2009

Hawiian Request

I recieved this email:


"On Saturday, my littlest is having her first birthday party. The theme is Hawaiian Luau. I need two dos. One for the 1yr old (almost) she has enough hair to make several little ponies or a running pony only on the top. Another for my 2 ¾ yr old- she has fine hair almost to the middle of her back. She will sit patiently- about 20-30 min. If you can just post your ideas on your blogs then I can look at them and hopefully be inspired. "


I want you to know that if you ever need ideas for something special to let me know so that I can help you.


This is my idea for the 1yr old:

I parted the hair and did 3 puff braids
and then one on the side. Then I connected them at the middle with a rubber band. Then I flip-curled the bottom.
when I think of hawiian I think of flowers. So I made this flower bow.
I took many flowers from our house and used the hot-glue gun to secure it to the bottom clip.
NOTE: it doesn't have to be in any order I just added the flowers at random.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin